Grow Your Business – Create Your Future
Frequently Asked Questions
Where is the program held? We meet via Zoom.us a full featured web conferencing service. Join by PC, MAC, mobile devices, or by phone. All sessions will be recorded so that group members may review sessions.
How can I participate? At the specified session times we will be connecting by web or phone via web conference. It is simple! If you have any questions about using the web conferencing system, please let us know and we will walk you through the process prior to the first call.
How do I access the web conference and information? You will receive an email with all the details on how to join in the conference by web or phone: To access the session by web, you will simply click on the link provided that brings you into the web conference. By phone you will call the phone number given and enter a meeting ID. Each group also has a private Facebook page for questions and collaboration.
What do I need to participate?
- You will get the most out of your experience when you participate using a computer, MAC, or mobile device with an internet connection.
- You may also dial in by phone for audio only. *Participants are responsible for their long-distance charges. The dial-in phone number is based in the US.
- Between calls you will be sent supplemental materials and exercises. You may want to print some of these documents.
- There may also be books mentioned, that you might choose to purchase or check out from your local library.
What time commitments will be required? Group sessions are 75 minutes. The amount of time dedicated to pre/post session activities is dependent on the individual. All activities will be geared toward growing your business AND discovering the best in yourself. In addition to scheduled sessions, plan to dedicate at least 20-30 minutes a week.
As a participant, what support will I have?
Outside of the Group Sessions, you will also have:
- Four (4) 1 on 1 coaching sessions
- Pre-program session (15 minutes)
- Two (2) 30 minute session
- Post-program session (15 minutes)
- There is also an opportunity to invest in additional 1 on 1 sessions.
- An accountability team (discussed and designated during the first session).
- Pre-work to prepare you for the program and materials, tools, or exercises to enhance your learning, experience, and implementation of insights between the group sessions.
- Often times the relationships formed between participants during the group program last well beyond the conclusion of the program- your relationships have the potential to last a lifetime.
What components are included in the registration?
- Eight (8) Group Coaching Sessions:
- Seven (7) 75 minute facilitated group sessions.
- One (1) additional 75 minute session within the month following the program to supercharge your momentum. The content of this call is participant driven and is an opportunity to keep the “learning alive”.
- For (4) 1 on 1 sessions
What forms of payment are accepted? Checks, E-Checks and ACH transfers are encouraged. Credit cards are also accepted.
What are the benefits of attending a virtual (web-based) group coaching program over a in- person program?
Virtual programs are an ideal choice for busy professionals and parents. Participate in a coaching program without having to leave your home or office. You also have the option of participating from any other location, for example, while traveling or on vacation.
Some of the immediate benefits of attending a virtual program include:
- No travel costs and no travel time.
- Ability to apply your learning “real time” – as soon as you log out of the web-conference or hang up your phone.
- Opportunity to connect with other individuals from a wide geographic area.
- Smaller time commitment to participate as there is no travel time.
What kind of follow up can I expect?
You have the opportunity to participate in a 75 minute group coaching session 4-6 weeks after the program. The content of this call is participant driven and is an opportunity to keep the “learning alive”. We usually discuss challenges and opportunities experienced since the last session of the program, and there is ample time to bring any questions you have with you. If interested, participants are encouraged to continue their accountability partnerships and professional relationships after the conclusion of the program.
Please do not hesitate to contact Kristy by email at any time at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 941-677-8123; or contact Andrew at 303- 501-9759 or email@example.com.